Charlotte's Garden wallpaper in Inkwell
Charlotte's Garden is a design commissioned by the Bronte Parsonage Museum to celebrate the bicentenary of Charlotte Bronte's birthday. It is inspired by the flowers that bloom in the Parsonage Garden around the time of Charlotte's birthday in April and it features ferns, alliums, hellebores, forget-me-nots, tulips and fritillaries. Shown here in 'inkwell' which is a deep blue inspired by cyanotpes.
- ships around the world
- in stock and ready to send (unless stated otherwise here)
- it's the traditional paste-the-paper kind
- printed in the UK with organic pigments on sustainable coated paper
- fully biodegradable
- it's fine to return extra rolls if they are unopened
- one roll is 10m long and 52cm wide
- covers 5.23 square metres
- 76cm half drop repeat
- use our wallpaper calculator to work out how much you need
- if you buy a one meter piece it will be 100cm length and 52cm wide
- PLEASE NOTE if you buy multiple 'one metre pieces' they will come as separate units.
more details in my FAQ
Please order an sample to be sure of your colour as it can vary from what you see on screen. Wallpaper can also be purchased as a one metre piece, perfect for smaller projects like papering the backs of cupboards or shelves, scrapbooking or simply hanging it on the wall as a piece of art.
What customers say...
'Not only do I love the extremely pretty design but I love Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre which is my favourite book. So it was the icing on the cake to select a wallpaper inspired by Charlotte’s garden.
'My wallpaper still gives me so much joy. Everyday I go into my bedroom and think how wonderful it looks. It's had a lot of admiration'