Charlotte's Garden wallpaper in Heath
Charlotte's Garden is a design commissioned by the Brontë Parsonage Museum to celebrate the bicentenary of Charlotte Brontë's birthday. It is inspired by the flowers that bloom in the Parsonage Garden around the time of Charlotte's birthday in April and it features ferns, alliums, hellebores, forget-me-nots, tulips and fritillaries.
- in stock and ready to ship (unless stated otherwise)
- ships around the world
- it's the traditional paste-the-paper kind
- fully biodegradable
- printed in the UK with organic pigments on sustainable coated paper
- it's fine to return extra rolls if they are unopened
- one roll is 10m long and 52cm wide
- covers 5.23 square metres
- 52cm half drop repeat
- use our wallpaper calculator to work out how much you need
- more details in my FAQ
It is shown here in 'heath' which is a lovely soft green. The colour changes in different lights and on different screens so be sure you have seen it in real life by ordering a sample first (just select 'sample only' from the drop down menu).
What customers say...
'Not only do I love the extremely pretty design but I love Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre which is my favourite book. So it was the icing on the cake to select a wallpaper inspired by Charlotte’s garden'.
'Just gorgeous and will make a real impact as our feature wall.'
'This is the first time I've had wallpaper in my house and words cannot describe how much I love this paper!'