Sycamore Seed hanging decoration
Do you go out for a walk and come back with pockets full of sycamore seeds, beech nuts or shiny conkers? Are you fascinated by empty seed pods or acorn cups? It sounds like you might be a treasure hunter like me and these little delights might excite you (or a treasure loving friend).
- five sycamore seeds with a mix of little treasures
- laser cut from thick card
- made to order in our studio
- choose from many colour combinations
- comes with a metre (ish) of nylon string on a bobbin
- ready to be easily threaded horizontally or vertically
- wrapped in a a 100% compostable glassine bag
This is a set of five sycamore seeds mixed with a poppy top, two beech nuts (open and closed) and a little acorn. PLEASE NOTE! When you have made your choice of colours we will pick from the shapes at random so you may get a slightly different mix than what is shown but we can guarantee that they will all be lovely!
The strings look gorgeous hanging on their own but the first few images show the potential of hanging multiple strings together.
'Thank you very much for the box of treasures which arrived this afternoon. You know when things are so exquisitely beautiful, I find it hard not to cry these days. Thank you'